Monday, February 12, 2007

The Floating World



Incomprehensibly the scanners registered wave upon wave of gibberish. I could not decipher the ancient sigils of computerized context script nor would the circuitry allow me an opportunity. I was merely to observe and then later process. Now was not the time for thinking or understanding. I was merely a dendrite of some larger experintial organism. Breathing as it breathed. Sweating as it swote. The meticulous behavior of the larger forms of consciousness made me feel like an insect amoung giant uncaring beings. I mattered not to them. They were the dominate. They were the power. All I could do was feed off their refuse and process it back into the raw material they would consume at some later indefinable period of their existence.

No comments: