Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Grossest Pirate of the Seven Seas!



Arggh this be Cpt. Greenteeth! And he be very nasty and unbathed! He is the main character in a proposed children's book I'm hoping to write and illustrate. This here's his first incarnation and I will be detailing the process from original concept to final colored art. I recently came across an article on Mike Laughhead's website detailing how he uses photoshop to enhance his illo's so I thought I'd give it a shot. His stuff is really coo,l so go check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was eating my morning yogurt while checking out your art page as I do most mornings, and the life like artistry made me put down the yogurt, as I lost my apetite. Good job!

(Hopefully the next site will have less booger jokes so I can resume eating;-)